I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Monday, September 3, 2012

My trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

My husband and I joined my god sister Dayna and her sister (my other god sister), her boyfriend and friends in Cabo San Lucas for her 30th birthday celebration. We arrived on Thursday, August 23rd and were there for 5 days and 4 nights. We stayed at the Dreams Resort.


View from our hotel looking onto the beach....ahhhhhh....




This looks like a wedding on the beach however it is just a set up for eating on the beach in the evening.



Look at the Infiniti pool which we did sneak and slide down this part. Shhhh..



This is a slide for the smaller pool that connects to the main one.






View of the hotel...



My husband showing his "golf" skills.



Look at this cool gigantic chess board!



This was from one of the many restaurants on the resort, this one is called Oceana. Our waiter Julian hooked us up! My husband just loved the tuna steak from here and got it almost daily.



This is the birthday girl on the left and her BFF Jennifer on the right.



This is a view from when we were on the Booze Cruise. This was called a Love Cove or something like that.



This is another special place in Cabo. If you want through here with her spouse, supposedly you will never divorce.



This is the entrance to the Booze Cruise.






Dayna, Maxine and Candice



We snorkeled while on the Booze Cruise, so had the towels ready. Although who needed towels when it was so hot you felt like you immediately dried off.



My godsister's boyfriend's t-shirt was hilarious!



"Bikini Patrol - Lotion Rubbing Expert"



This cool slide that is in the middle of the water.



Just me. When you are the photographer you barely have any pics of yourself.












I have many other pics but will stop here. For now...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment