I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Monday, August 13, 2012

Makeup Organization




I love organization and am all about having things on display so I can use them. As they say "out of sight, out of mind". These are a few of my main makeup organizers that I use daily. I actually keep the main organizer left out on the bathroom sink so I can do my makeup daily. I keep the lipstick organizer in a drawer right by my makeup.



I purchased this makeup organizer from Target. It retails for less than $20. I love it because it has different compartments for brushes, compacts, pencils, mascaras, lipglosses, etc, etc, etc. From top left to right I have my main face brushes from www.sigmabeauty.com. Then I have my smaller brushes and combs for things like eyebrows, eyeliner, etc. In the next "row" I have my main eye shadow brushes which is a mixture of brushes from Mac, Sigma and one from my MyGlam.com monthly package. The next set of brushes are my blush brushes. In the main middle section I keep my blushes, bronzer, a few eyeshadows, gel eyeliners, concealer and my kabuki brush. At the bottom I have my face powders and eye shadow quads. In the middle I have my liners, mascaras, and some q-tips. And finally in the bottom right section I have lipglosses, my primer and lip liners.



I purchased this lipstick holder from the Container Store for $5.99. It holds 24 lipsticks. A few are in my purse so this isn't full. :)

Hope you enjoyed my makeup organization "tour".
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! I love hearing this! I have a lot more to come. :)

      Delete