I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3: Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution




I have been testing out this Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution for almost 2 weeks. I first saw this on DulceCandy's instagram and then later saw that she did a review of it included in either her haul or favorite's video on youtube. So I thought I would give it a try. After all I had a $20 giftcard from Nordstrom. This retails for $49.50 and is available at Nordstrom, Sephora, www.kiehls.com and a few other retailers. It claims to be a "fast-acting serum that evens skin tone and diminishes dark spots to impart overall radiance and luminosity to the skin". The reviews I saw on Nordstrom were all good, so why not give it a try.



It comes in a dripper (I think that is what its called, lol). And you squeeze out little by little to place on your dark marks and then rub it in. I got this especially for marks on my back and a couple on my chest. It isnt sticky and seems to be absorbed right into the skin. I put this on after I cleanse but before I moisture in the morning and at night.



This is on drip of the product in the middle of my hand.



And this is right after I rubbed it into my hand. I will continue to use it to see how it goes and come back with an actual review.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this but I have used Even Better by Clinique and it really works. I used it twice a day for about four weeks and saw isible results. I used it on my face for acne scars. It costs about the same. I recently read that freshly squeezed lemon juice or slices naturally clears up dark spots as well. Have you ever heard the same or tried?
    ~chanel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I have used clinique's even better but didn't see much of a dramatic change. I have also heard about using lemon juice. I really need to give that a good try. It's so inexpensive. :-)

      Delete