I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Final review: Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution




It has been over a month since I purchased the Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution and since the bottle is currently empty (as seen above) I can now do a final review.

Long story short, I liked this product. I definitely saw my dark spots lighten in particular the ones on the face. The ones on my body lightened slightly but I believe it is always harder to lighten spots on your body versus your face.

Would I repurchase?
Definitely. I believe with a second "round" of usage the very faint spots on my face would go away completely and the spots on my body would lighten even more.

Pros: Easy to use, results as described, applicator.

Cons: Price (retails for $49.50)

Unfortunately (and absentmindedly) I did not take before and after photos :( but this product is definitely worth trying out.

If you decide to try it, definitely let me know what you think about it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment