I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Friday, September 14, 2012

I quenched my thirst...Makeup Haul




At work today I was itching to get off to go to the mall to do some makeup shopping. I started at Nordstrom's since the triple points is going on if you have a Nordstrom's debit card.

Bobbi Brown: From Bobbi Brown I got the Oil Free tinted moisturizer in Deep Tint, a lipstick in Uber Nude and a lip gloss in Naked Plum.

MAC: From the MAC counter I purchased a blush in Raizin, a prolong wear eyeshadow in Uninterrupted from their new collection Office Hours, and 3 eyeshadows from their main line Bronze, Mythology and All That Glitters.

If I had not already gotten enough, and spent enough, I headed over to Sephora looking for a Beauty Blender and to test out the Kat Von D tattoo concealer that I have heard so much about.

Kat Von D: Tattoo Concealer in Deep 34 and Deep 36.





When you get home and go in the bathroom to where you do your makeup with the lighting you use everyday you can really see whats really good and not so much. These are the items that remained winners, the rest will have to go back. This is good for me cause I spent so much! Clearly lost my mind!

First impressions:

Bobbi Brown: After I took my shower for the evening, I decided to test the products that I know I liked. The tinted moisturizer is really good. It just makes your skin look clearer. However it isn't very easy to blend and I would add this to my moisturizer to blend it into my skin.
The Bobbi Brown Uber Nude lipstick is a great nude for my complexion!

MAC: This eyeshadow is the perfect transition color. You can also wear it on its own without adding any other color with it to give your eyelids something, a little umph!

Kat Von D: I tested both of these concealers while in Sephora. The Deep 34 was great for under my eye. It blends very easy and doesnt look cakey at all. The Deep 36 will be used for any dark spots on my face that I of course want to conceal. A little goes a long long way.

Products I still want to purchase...



Kat Von D Load N' Lock Makeup Setting Mist



Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance Lipstick in Inspired



Tarte Amazonian 12-Hour Clay Blush in Natural


Beauty Blender

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment