I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall Fashion Trends for 2012

If you are as excited as I am for fall then this post should find you in good spirits. Its that time of year again! The kids are back in school, soon the leaves will start changing colors and most importantly you can dress to impress. Fall is my favorite season of all for fashion. The only downside about fall is that its right next to winter and this season is so short, it doesn't go on and on like winter and summer seem to do. Not fair! :-( Anyway, its best to make the most of it with nice clothes.

The season is all about rich jewel tones, animal print...actually print period, lace, leather and many other trends that are surely popping up.




My mail has been flooded with fall trends. There are so many beautiful things to choose from. I have highlighted some that I especially liked.


                                On the left from Bebe and on the right from Piperlime by Joe's

Colored jeans will be very popular this fall but its time to turn in our lovely pastels that we wore in the spring and summer for jeweled tone denim. These are gorgeous and can be used to color block, pair with a chambray top, with a blouse, sweater...the options are limitless.




                            Top from Zara, dress from BCBG and pants from Piperlime by Joe's

Lace is also pretty big this fall. There are so many ways to wear it as well. Whether you choose to have a full on lace ensemble or just a lace top, this is a very elegant and feminine touch to your fall fashion look.




                            Dress from Zara, pants from Zara, assymetric peplum skirt from Zara

Animal print has been popular throughout the years and is of course in full swing for this Fall. Its classic and chic. My favorite animal print is leopard.




          Skirt from Zara, pant from Zara, pant from BCBG and leather patch legging from BCBG

Leather is all the rave this fall. Its edgy, rocker, classic and chic. You can easily give yourself a little edge by adding a leather piece. Since my style isn't edgy, I would mix an leather pant with a feminine lace top to balance the two.



                                                                     Pants from Zara



                   Trousers from Zara, Floral denim from Piperlime by Goldsign, Jeans from Zara

Printed pants have transitioned from their lighter floral and graphic prints in Spring to deeper colors for the Fall.




                                                Sweater from BCBG and Sweater from Zara

Knits are always in style for Fall since the weather is cooler and you have to stay warm. While staying warm it is always important to stay stylish.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Love your pic!!! I love Zara!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean a lot. Thanks so much in advance. I look forward to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will visit your blog now! I am glad that you liked the photos. I will be posting more this week. :)

      Delete