I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall 2012 Makeup




Fall is my favorite season. I love the changing of the colors of the leaves, the cooler weather down but not cold and the fashion. It is a beautiful time of year. But along with the fashion trends, there are definitely makeup trends. What I am constantly seeing in cosmetics companies from high end to low end are deep earthy rich colors. This comes as no surprise since those are the same colors I am seeing in fall fashion 2012 clothing.




                                                            Maybelline Fall 2012 line


                                                          MAC's Yung Rapunxel

I am especially seeing deep reds and plum lipsticks. What's so special about these colors are that they go with all skintones. From the most fair to deepest skintones, these colors look great!






For the eyes this fall, instead of the normal smoky black eye, a smoky brown eye will be more on trend.



If you want a more dramatic eye this fall, a more futuristic look may be something you would want to try.




No matter what you try remember makeup is fun but also blend, blend, blend. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season too. I’m not a big makeup wearer but in the recent months I’ve been experimenting with lipsticks and I LOVE IT! The colors you post above are right on point. I'm in the market for a wine red lipstick. What color is that glossy red above as the matte deep burgundy? I would like to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. The matte deep burgundy is NARS vendanges and the glossy red is Black Opal true color lipstick in rich red with lip gloss on top.

      Delete