I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Thursday, September 13, 2012

In a Makeup rut...

Have you ever had a moment when you were putting your face on and didn't like anything you own or was just bored with the products you still do like? I am currently going through that. Guess its the same thing as having a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear. I may have to take a visit to the mall this weekend and load up on some products.



I have always wanted to try MAC's blush in Raizin. There is no time like the present to buy this. Why dont' I already own this???



I also should have owned MAC's blunt blush a long time ago. I think I will have to cheat on my Bobbi Brown bronzer in Deep Chocolate and use this to contour.



MAC's blush in peaches will give my skin just the glow it needs.



I also have always been interested in trying the Beauty Blender. So many YouTubers swear by this. I know it is sold at Sephora but rarely see it there so may have to order this online.



I like but no longer love my concealers. I think I want to try the Laura Mercier camouflage concealer kit a try. Will let you know what I think of it.



I need some lipsticks so have been searching which ones may look the best on me. I fell upon MAC's mocha lipstick above. I also want a deep rich red/brown lipstick for the FALL. I will see what one of the makeup artist recommends.

I am sure I will stumble across a few other things to buy (possibly even the NAKED palette by Urban Decay that I constantly go back and forth on with whether to buy or not, we will see).

I will definitely show my goodies once I get them. :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment