I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Update: Apple Diet...FAIL!!



Admittance is only the first step to solve a problem. Unfortunately I have failed to follow through with the rest of the steps. I did make an effort but was pulled into the constant notifications on my phone, perhaps flipping it over so I won't see them would have helped, lol. I figured I could have worst hobbies such as drinking or drugs, lol. And many other excuses come to mind, lol. What I am going to do is flip over all device or shut them down (but not off since my phone is also my alarm) an hour and a half before bed. I read an article on Zite (another app that I love) which said that the light behind cell phones and computers keeps the mind "on" and makes you still sleepy after you get a night's rest (view article here http://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/taking-energy?cm_mmc=Twitter-_-WomensHealth-_-Content-Health-_-DehydrationUnexpectedCauseOfTiredness ). I figured baby steps is better than no steps at all.

Also I used Phonto to make this picture. Pretty cool app!

No comments:

Post a Comment