I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Saturday, July 14, 2012

ModiFace App



I love beauty! Everything from hair to makeup etc. So when I discovered the ModiFace app on my iPad I was beyond excited. 





This app let’s you grab either a picture from your Facebook, photo library or a choice of a few model pictures they have and change and try on foundation, blush, bronzer, eyeshadow, mascara, hair and many other things!


Then you can save the picture and get a list of the products you tried on with a link to purchase them!
My beauty lovers would love this app and think “why didn’t I think of this??”
This app is available for FREE in the app store or you can purchase the premium version of it on sale for $2.99. The premium version allows you to add jewelry, accessories and other cool features.


No comments:

Post a Comment