I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Find: Sam Edelman 'Celia'





I just picked up these beautiful shoes from Nordstrom yesterday, called the Sam Edelman 'Celia'. Since the pointy toe is back in, I figured what the hay. Plus the snakeskin pattern is oh so pretty. I love animal prints that places the shoe in the neutral family so you are able to wear it with virtually anything. I am looking forward to dressing these up or down.

The Nordstrom anniversary sale official is set for July 20th, however, it is open to card holders now! I have a Nordstrom debit card which is pretty neat because it deducts the money right from your checking account and it keeps points for how much you spend. You enjoy benefits of receiving a gift card based on your number of points racked up and enjoying sales before the public. These were regularly $119.95 and I got them for $79.90.


No comments:

Post a Comment