I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Product Overview: Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream



While watching one of RissRose2 haul videos on youtube, I was intrigued by a product that she mentioned/raved about and decided to try it.  The name sounded very promising, Hard as Hoof nail strengthening cream.  In the video she mentioned that this is available at Walmart for under $5.  It took a while for me to go buy the product since a Walmart isn't exactly close to me but finally during the Memorial Day weekend holiday I was able to pick it up.


This product has a very pleasant smell.  It came in cherry almond scent.  It is very creamy and just takes a small amount to apply to your nails.  The directions say  to "massage into nail bed, cuticles, and undersides of nails three times per day or as often as needed.  May be used over nail polish."  I was in dire need of a product like this since I recently took off acrylic nails and my nails are left a little damaged.


I have just been using this product for a few days but have been applying it three times a day to my finger nails and twice a day to my toe nails.  I will continue to do this for a month and then return with a full on review.  I am hoping to like this product *fingers crossed*.

No comments:

Post a Comment