I am an engineer by trade and total beauty obsessed by heart. And I just love to mix my 2 passions of technology and beauty. So much I learn day by day to share. Hope you enjoy! :)

Monday, February 18, 2013

Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove




I couldn't be more than happy to see Sigma Beauty's new product which is the spa brush cleaning glove. It was like the answer to my brush cleaning blues which takes a lot of time, a lot of water and a lot of cleanser. I have already been impressed with the Sigma Dry'n Shape tool which they released a while ago to quickly dry the brushes but these brushes to quickly clean the brushes seem to be a great marriage.

Description
"The Sigma Spa™ Brush Cleaning Glove was specially designed as a quick, easy and effective method to deep clean your makeup brush collection. The revolutionary device offers a variety of necessary textures and surfaces for removing all makeup from brushes while using only a small amount of cleaning solution. The dual-sided glove provides a complete cleaning process for both eye and face brushes. Patent pending."

This product comes in 4 colors, aqua, black, pink and purple, and also comes with a microfiber glove to wear under it for comfort. One side is made to clean face brushes and the other side for eye brushes. Both sides wash, rinse and refine brushes.

This retails for $39 on www.sigmabeauty.com. I ordered mine today in aqua and will do a review once I receive it.

For a demonstration check out the video below:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment